Career Assessment Assistance
There are a lot of choices in careers in IT ranging from help desk support to very specialized careers in information security, database administration, and many more.
We support our students every step of the way to a new career with the help of career assessments. We'll help you design a path to career success based on your individual strengths and current skill levels and figure out the best place to start your training.
Call us today at for a free Career Consultation.
Find Funding for Your Training
We will help you navigate through the variety of funding sources available, which include programs for:
- Military Spouses
- Post-911 GI Bill®
- Student Loans
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
Flexible Training Options
At New Horizons Alliance we understand that not everyone learns the same or has the same schedule available for training. That is why we developed innovative learning methods that fit your individual learning style and busy schedule.
Our learning methods include:
Traditional Classroom Learning - Learn in a traditional classroom setting with one of our outstanding instructors.
Online LIVE - Combine the benefits of traditional classroom training with the convenience of the Internet for a live eLearning experience from the comfort of your personal computer.
Online ANYTIME - Learn at your convenience and at your own pace with our online, self-paced training.
Mentored Learning - Succeed at your own pace with one-on-one mentoring, a flexible schedule, and targeted content.
Certification Testing Services and Practice Labs
When you participate in IT training, it is important to be able to practice the concepts you are learning about. With our available practice labs you will receive valuable hands-on learning.
When you are ready to take your certification exams, take them in our state-of-the art testing facilities.
Career Placement Services
New Horizons Career Services is committed to upgrading people every day by ensuring students are fully equipped to enter the competitive workforce following program completion and first certification. The investment we make is a commitment to provide dedicated career placement assistance through making candidates as marketable and employable as possible. Through virtual workshops and one-on-one meetings, our Career Services team fully supports you throughout your transition from student to IT professional.
- Introduction to Career Services during the Admissions Process through an Admissions Interview to assess student history and background (skills assessment)
- Ongoing nurturing webinars on topics ranging from Resume Development, to Creating your LinkedIn
- One-on-one with a representative on Resume Development with ongoing edits to ensure a capturing final product
- Mock Interviews with feedback to the student on how to improve and nail the interview
- Contacting hiring managers on the student's behalf and "selling" the opportunity to interview the student
- Constant referral to open positions in the student's area as well as a regular e-mail to the student on the application process to those positions
- Following up with hiring managers on the behalf of the student for direct update on the progress through the hiring process
- Exit interviews or testimonials once the student is employed to use as alumni advise
To learn more about the Career Development Program, call us at to set up a complimentary Career Skills Assessment.
Upgrading People Every Day